New ACT writing essay prompt from December 2015 ACT Asia
This new ACT writing essay prompt below is from December 2015 ACT Asia
Researchers claim that it takes 10,000 hours of practicing to truly master a complex skill. That's the equivalent of practicing something-a musical instrument，a second language, a sport-for eight hours a day, everyday, for three and a half years. Given the required level of commitment and effort, it is worth considering the value of mastering a complex skill.
Read and carefully consider these perspectives. Each suggests a particular way of thinking about value of mastering a complex skills.
Dedication to a goal gives purpose and order to life. The determination and persistence required shape us into strong people and are rewards in themselves.
Mastering a skill may be worth effort for someone，but most people need variety and fun in their lives. It's important to be a well-rounded and relaxed person.
Find something you are good at and stick with it. By default, you will achieve mastery. It will not require special character and effort.
- April 2018 Form 31E ACT Writing Test Prompt
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Declining Event Attendance
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Vocational Education
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Free Music
- September 2016 ACT writing essay prompt
- September 2016 ACT Asia writing essay prompt
- June 2016 ACT writing essay prompt
- April 2016 Form 73E ACT writing essay prompt
- April 2016 Form 73E ACT writing essay prompt Asia
- December 2017 Form 30P ACT Writing Test Prompt