September 2015 ACT Asia writing essay prompt
Creativity is valued by modern society. It is regarded as the driving force for social progress, and all the inventions and technological advances are considered the results of creativity. However, someone holds that nothing is created, and everything is built upon the previous achievements. Both the present and the future are based upon inheritance.
Many newly created things today defy tradition and ignore history. The best ideas are often based on proven methods and theories.
People can live without creativity, but in order to thrive in the fast changing world, one needs to be creative.
Creativity has no standard or set definition. It makes more sense for us to focus on other qualities that are productive and accurately defined.
- April 2018 Form 31E ACT Writing Test Prompt
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Declining Event Attendance
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Vocational Education
- New ACT writing essay prompt: Free Music
- September 2016 ACT writing essay prompt
- September 2016 ACT Asia writing essay prompt
- June 2016 ACT writing essay prompt
- April 2016 Form 73E ACT writing essay prompt
- April 2016 Form 73E ACT writing essay prompt Asia
- December 2017 Form 30P ACT Writing Test Prompt